Sleek Wristbands Annual $1,000 Helping Hand Scholarship
Custom silicone wristbands are used all around the world as a way to express yourself or something you believe in. Organizations and non-profits use custom wristbands to support a cause and raise awareness. For example, a breast cancer organization may hand out pink cancer wristbands with the breast cancer ribbon along with a motivational text such as “Hope & Courage.” We are proud to be able to provide a small product – silicone wristbands – that can help organizations raise awareness, and give individuals a boost of hope.
We want to support and reward students who understand the importance of helping others. It doesn’t have to be donating money; any one can have a positive impact in someone’s life just by dedicating time and energy. Every year, one student in the United States will receive the Sleek Wristbands Helping Hand Scholarship to help pay for tuition and other school expenses.
- Attending or entering any post-secondary institution in the United States
- U.S. Resident or International Students (valid visas only)
- All requirements must be met before the deadline
Spring 2018 Scholarship Schedule:
- Applications Open: August 1, 2017
- Application Deadline: December 15, 2017
- Application Review Process: December 16-31, 2017
- Winner Announced: January 5, 2018
What to include in the header of your essay:
- Your Full Name
- Email (.edu preferred)
- University or College (your first choice if you have not made a final decision)
- Major (your interest if major has not been decided)
Write an 800+ word essay (English only) on the topic of how college students can participate in charity work and help others while attending school.
Sample (but not limited to) questions to answer:
- Why is it important to help others, especially the less fortunate?
- How can helping others have a positive impact on your life?
- What kinds of services can college students do that does not involve donating money?
- How can the experiences learned from helping others help you succeed in your education and future career?
Please do not hesitate to include images as they are highly encouraged!
Plagiarism is not allowed. Applications will not be considered if plagiarized.
Submit your application to email@example.com on or before December 15, 2017. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to send us an email.